Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Box of 72 permit and bonefish flies. Box and shipping are included for $150. Flies are avalons, regheads, EP crabs, mantis shrimps, Bonefish Specials and Xmas island specials. All flies are tied with either small beadchain, medium beadchain or small lead eyes. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please pm me.

Dish Food Artificial fly Cuisine Comfort food

I have other patterns for sale as well that I can do in a variety of colors, sizes,and weights. If interested please pm me.
Cobalt blue Insect Violet Wood Pest
Fish Fish
Fish Fish Bait fish
Hand Finger Organism Nail Bird
Fishing lure Spoon lure Bait Fishing bait Artificial fly
Hardwood Flooring Laminate flooring Wood Floor
Insect Artificial fly Pest Fly Bait
Artificial fly Bait Fishing lure Fishing bait Fly

·
Registered
779 Posts
The last one is redfish crack, and the one above it is redfish critter. Really want to do the critter in black/purple just waiting on a purple grizzly cape to come in. Should look sick and get some good attention from redfish.
That Redfish Critter looks like something Bones would love to eat... nice.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was wondering the sizes on the bonefish/permit flies in the box
#8 Xmas island special, #6 Bonefish Special, #4 Avalon, ******* and Mantis shrimp, #2 Ep crab.

That Redfish Critter looks like something Bones would love to eat... nice.
I am sure the bonefish would eat the critter or the crack. Next time I go somewhere with bonefish I will have to try the critter on them.

·
Registered
2000 CS J - 16 w/ 50 hp Tohatsu
89 Posts
Box of 72 permit and bonefish flies. Box and shipping are included for $150. Flies are avalons, regheads, EP crabs, mantis shrimps, Bonefish Specials and Xmas island specials. All flies are tied with either small beadchain, medium beadchain or small lead eyes. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please pm me.

View attachment 84354

I have other patterns for sale as well that I can do in a variety of colors, sizes,and weights. If interested please pm me.
View attachment 84356 View attachment 84358 View attachment 84360 View attachment 84362 View attachment 84364 View attachment 84366 View attachment 84368 View attachment 84370
Nice tys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.