Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my skiff it came with a Power tech 3 blade prop and a permatrim installed. From what I gathered the permatrim was installed prior to the prop. I'm wondering if I even need to keep the permatrim on the motor or if I can take it off.

specs are Ankona SUV 14 with yamaha 25mlh Power tech SRA3R11-YM30 and permatrim. No Tabs.

·
Looking towards the weekend!
588 Posts
Only way to tell, is to try.

·
I Love microkona.com!
249 Posts
When I bought my skiff it came with a Power tech 3 blade prop and a permatrim installed. From what I gathered the permatrim was installed prior to the prop. I'm wondering if I even need to keep the permatrim on the motor or if I can take it off.

specs are Ankona SUV 14 with yamaha 25mlh Power tech SRA3R11-YM30 and permatrim. No Tabs.
What are you trying to achieve?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

What are you trying to achieve?
I just don't know if I need to keep the permatrim on the motor. Having that extra drag in the water just doesn't seem necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts