SOLD/EXPIRED Perfect 2-man duck boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, May 5, 2010.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Selling a 14x48" AL riveted jon boat with a 16hp Vanguard Mud Buddy longtail on it, sitting on a trailer. Boat is painted drab green, is in great shape with no damage or leaks.

[​IMG]

Boat has a super-sweet Beavertail pop-up blind on it with 3 shooting windows. http://www.explorebeavertail.com/1400boatblind.html Blind alone is about $650

Runs 17mph through ANYTHING with 1-2 normal sized men and gear aboard. It's a blast! I've run it with 750lbs of 2-legged blubber hunters, about 10 dozen dekes and gear, coolers, etc and it'll still push 9-10mph.

If you were to coat the bottom of this boat you'd probably pick up a few mph because it's currently painted with drab duck boat paint, which any ducker knows adds a ton of drag in the water and over weeds, and the boat still performs great with the paint. I think some frog spit or something similar would make this boat fly.

Motor had a tune-up last year (have receipt) and runs great. Electric start and manual start.

Rigged with lights, bilge pump and a 12v battery. Needs nothing and is ready for some ducking.

This would make an AWESOME father/son duck boat.

I'm not in a position to check the forum regularly, so any PM's or posts will likely go unnoticed. If you are serious about the boat, give me a ring at 772-521-9990.

$2600 obo

Boat will be sold to the first person who comes with a reasonable offer.

Located in Stuart, FL

Title and registration in hand.

More pics up over the next few days. Wish I had more to post today.

-Tom

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Pics up...

Should mention that the engine was serviced by Fast Duck Motors in Deland in 6/09, a new fuel pump installed, and a new 9x5 prop was installed, all to the tune of $289.00 (Have receipt). Motor has about 4 hours on it since and you can see the prop still looks brand new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Floorplan and Blind rolled up in cover:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blind up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 velcro-closeable shooting windows open:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]