Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have decided to try something different. I would like to offer a one day seminar on outboard maintenance and basic diagnostics at my place free for MS members! Anyone interested reply to this thread and we’ll get something goin with this. I won’t be available to do this until mid June at the earliest since I’ll be building X-Caliber number one but if folks are interested I can start planning now for a good day’s exercises. Just let me know, James

·
Registered
984 Posts
I wouldn't mind driving over. I can do most basic/slightly advanced handiwork, definitely wouldn't mind another viewpoint.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm interested, assuming it's on a weekend or day that I don't have work commitments. Can bring beverages and kick in funds for BBQ and vittles

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much prior knowledge does one need about these subject matters? Asking for a friend...
Only basic mechanical aptitude really. I am planning on going over some basic electrical (ignition & charging) diagnostics, fuel system diagnostics, as well as a basic annual service. Hopefully send attendees home with a basic understanding of what makes these things tick lol!

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,931 Posts
This is a great Idea, are you volunteering? I honestly have no idea how to do it and someone would have to play camera man.
I'm sure someone local can help you with the streaming. =)

I'm currently traveling for work and according to the all knowing google maps I'm 1886 miles away.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts