Pathfinder replacement decals

Discussion in 'Boat Yard Basics' started by AfterHours2, Nov 25, 2014.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Looking for a set of the original 17T decals. I would really like to get some cut from a vinyl shop but I don't have access to digital copy of the original. I would be truly grateful if someone could send me a pic along with measurements so I can have them made. Thx ahead for any help guys..

2. swaddict

swaddict Thread Killer

I was wanting to get some new ones made for my 17T, I do not have a digital copy, but I can get measurements and pics of the old ones if needed.

3. AfterHours2

4. LWalker

LWalker Well-Known Member

I can cut them for you if swaddict can get the measurements and a straight on picture of them. See link in my signature.

5. AfterHours2

Thx Lwalker for the awesome job on the decals. The quality and speed of shipping was the best I have ever seen. Thx again and I will surely order again when needed..

6. fjmaverick

fjmaverick Well-Known Member

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the measurements for the Pathfinder decal on the side of the boat? I bought one of the chrome ones Pathfinder sells for a size reference (about 12" in length) and it seems small to me.

The decal guy Im using has the file but needs to know the overall length of the lettering.