Panhandle meet up?

Discussion in 'Florida Gulf Coast' started by CPurvis, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Jason Cooper

Jason Cooper Well-Known Member

Is this still on? Looks like im gonna try to make it.

CPurvis likes this.
  2. CPurvis

CPurvis Well-Known Member

I'm more than likely going to the film tour.

3. CPurvis

Yes

4. Flatbroke426

Flatbroke426 Active Member

Hey Deep South Fly. I'm in Dothan. Glad to know there are some more shallow water folks in the area.

5. Luke Hyder

Luke Hyder Well-Known Member

6. DeepSouthFly

DeepSouthFly Well-Known Member

There are a few more around in Dothan. Sorry fellas but I won't be able to make it this weekend.

CPurvis likes this.
  7. Padre

Padre Well-Known Member

Hey don't forget we are still doing this meet up this Saturday @ 7 AM at the launch ramps on the south side of the 331 bridge in south Walton County. Then we are meeting for lunch afterwards. And if you want to get fired up about fishing on Saturday, come to the showing of the 2018 Fly Fishing Film Festival on Friday night. 140 Palmetto St., Destin. Doors open at 6, show starts at 7. Food & beer come with the ticket price and lots of give aways including paddle boards, fly reels, coolers, gift cards, trips & more. Buy tickets @ www.flyfilmtour.com and click on Destin.

CPurvis likes this.
  8. Flatbroke426

No my daughter is graduating from college and more so because I’m boatless at the moment. Waiting on my new hull to be delivered.

9. Luke Hyder

anyone other than padre at the film festival and.. no homo.. what are you wearing?

10. AUtiger01

AUtiger01 Member

Enjoyed the meet guys. Let’s do it again but next time I need to find some fish.

Attached Files:

11. AUtiger01

AUtiger01 Member

More pics

Attached Files:

CPurvis likes this.
  12. CPurvis

Great time today! Good to put faces with the names. I hope we can continue these meet ups.

13. CPurvis

Also thanks for taking the pics

14. blake walters

blake walters Active Member

It was great to meet you guys.

CPurvis likes this.
  15. Luke Hyder

great day dudes! and thanks for uploading those pics. i'm down for another trip whenever you guys are ready!

CPurvis likes this.
  16. Luke Hyder

also, someone please tell me that wasn't human crap floating in the water in the pictures of our boats

CPurvis likes this.
  17. Padre

Padre Well-Known Member

yeah it was fun. Thanks for taking the photos. Yeah, let's do it some more. Why don't we take turns "hosting it" in our area. Each host could give the others ideas on where to fish, etc. That way I can learn new areas. I like that @AUtiger01 brought his family. I would love to host one in Destin. We could fish in the morning. Come back and meet families. Kids could swim. People could hang out for longer. We could pick a spot were the boats would get a lot of attention. Like Redneck Beach or Crab Island. If we schedule it, I could have someone waiting with set up grills and could make a day with the families after fishing.

AUtiger01, CPurvis and blake walters like this.
  18. TimPappy

TimPappy Active Member

Sorry I missed this...daughter just flew in from college so couldn't make it. Hope to make the next one.

CPurvis likes this.
  19. Flatbroke426

Sure hope to make the next one

CPurvis likes this.
  20. Jason Cooper

Jason Cooper Well-Known Member

Ended up leaving Saturday Morning to go to Houma for Mothers Day. Hope to make the next one!

CPurvis likes this.