SOLD/EXPIRED Panga 14

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by UncleFuzzy, Jun 25, 2008.

1. UncleFuzzy

UncleFuzzy Well-Known Member

* 2005 Panga 14 w/ bimini top, custom aluminum trolling motor mount, factory floor boards, custom deck, 12gallon fuel tank(not that you'll ever need to carry 12 gallons of fuel on this boat), deep cycle battery(this year), bamboo push pole, bilge pump, etc.
    * Mid 90's Mercury 20hp tiller motor - cold start within 2 pulls and runs great - fully serviced and new tiller assembly installed last year and unfortunately has not seen much water time since
    * Aluminum trailer with break away tongue and upgrade wheels

This truly versatile skiff has been garage kept the whole time. A perfect fishing machine for one person or two and comes with some serious fly fishing mojo as well. (as some of you may know, I fly fish 99% of the time) This little skiff will move at around 25mph(GPS) with one person and heavy load. If you take off the trolling motor, battery and lighten the load, 28~29mph(GPS). It sips on fuel too! This past January, I launched from Boca Grande then made it to Bull Bay then to Placida and back to Boca Grande. Total fuel consumption if I remember correctly was little over a gallon.

Asking $5000.

*THIS SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TROLLING MOTOR PICTURED NOR THE SPARE TIRE ON THE TRAILER*

Yong
    Sarasota
    941 928 6286
    unclefuzzy@live.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]