SOLD/EXPIRED Outboard trade up....

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RiP-a-LiP83, May 13, 2008.

1. RiP-a-LiP83

RiP-a-LiP83 If it must be death, let it be by fishing!

I'm posting this as a trade, I have an 03' Mercury 5hp Outboard 2-stroke manual start tiller motor in great shape, starts on first pull everytime, practically new, less than 20hrs on it! I need either a 9.9 or 15hp, I'd be willing to do a trade plus cash, and the motor doesn't have to be as new as mine either just not prehistoric. Let me know what you have brand doesn't matter either. Tohatsu, Honda, Nissan, Mariner, whatever. Thanks for looking. :cool:

2. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Do you want to sell the 5hp?

3. RiP-a-LiP83

RiP-a-LiP83 If it must be death, let it be by fishing!

Yeah, I'd sell it for the right price, it's hard to find something in a 9.9 or 15 that you don't have to rip your arm and leg off to give plus cash. My motor is practically brand new, I think it's worth more than the trailer and Gheenoe I got with it...lol!

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

How much do you want for it?

5. DirtyDixieCustoms

DirtyDixieCustoms Fish for a Dish!

Hey, this is Rip-a-Lip83, I had to create a new profile I forgot my password cause I stay logged in and now they won't send me a message to my e-mail to change it, anyhow I was thinking $850 for it probably, it was used as a kicker on a sailboat and I haven't even used it yet, just started it up check the shifting and water pump and all, but it has less than or right at 20hrs on it and it's in great shape, it's an 03' if I can get that out of it maybe I can come up with the rest to buy me a 9.9 or something. Thanks.