Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
07 Gordon Waterman 18, 21’ Yamaha F70, Minn Kota 55lbs, Garmin GPSMap 943xsv, Carbon Marine 23'
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling some of my back up gear. Everything is kept inside and not used very often. I have all original boxes, reel cases, and Rod Tubes. Will post up close pictures of everything. Would make excellent first setups or trusty backups.

-- SOLD -- ORVIS MIRAGE V in Pewter W/ Extra Spool
Comes with backing and i believe an Airflo 10 WT Floating line, an extra spool with backing, and reel cases and original boxes for both reel and spool. One tiny ding on the bottom of the reel other than that brand new, used maybe twice.

-- SOLD -- ORVIS CLEARWATER 10 WT
Comes with rod tube. Indoor kept, fished maybe once or twice. I did bring it along a lot so there is light wear.

$350 for both or $250 for reel and $100 for rod

--- SOLD --- G. Loomis Pro 4X rod with Sage 1800 reel with line and backing -- $150
Comes with Rod tube and sock reel case and original box, was a back up so it does have some wear, but still plenty of life left. Selling these only together because the reel is pretty scratched so your pretty much getting that for free.

Blue Cobalt blue Glass Electric blue Stained glass
Electronic device
Blue Circle Art
Box Audio equipment Cardboard Carton Packaging and labeling
Auto part Circle
Audio equipment Technology Box Electronic device Cardboard
Blue Cobalt blue Glass Electric blue Stained glass
Electronic device
Blue Circle Art
Box Audio equipment Cardboard Carton Packaging and labeling
Auto part Circle
Audio equipment Technology Box Electronic device Cardboard
Tile Games Circle

·
I Love microskiff.com!
07 Gordon Waterman 18, 21’ Yamaha F70, Minn Kota 55lbs, Garmin GPSMap 943xsv, Carbon Marine 23'
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loomis / Sage SOLD

·
I Love microskiff.com!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
both sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.