Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boat belongs to Onthespot.  Here are the first photos of the new decked ECC NMZ Glademan.  Also, the first photos of an all carbon fiber aftermarket bolt on deck (carbon and core foam construction).  Dimensions are 57 inches long by 46 inches wide tapering down to follow the bow lines: 13lbs installed.   The deck is removable.  The entire surface is treated with anti-slip. The opening is sized for a drop in cooler or leg room while sitting.

Makes a nice no motor zone rig.

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carbon rod holders are coming. I swear. I leave Wed to pick up my new CNC machine in Tennessee. I have a fellow fisherman that is a 3D modelling expert. Once I get the CNC installed and AC running in the shop I will unleash some new really cool stuff. The CNC will give me much more ability to make complex models and such.

I have to now; Carbon Marine is my job. I left corporate America to slave over epoxy and fiber at 100 degrees for half the money----oh the passion that drives what we love to do. I hear you. ROD HOLDERS---ROD HOLDER---on the way.

Do you have any particular mount style in mind (clamp on verses surface mount?)

As the Skiff World Turns....

Joe
Cm

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,259 Posts
for me, clamp on, but you have to go where the market wants...

·
Hammer in my hand still pounding on a screw
258 Posts
Rod holders would be nice! I dont know how much of these are used down south, but some sort of ultra-light planer board mast would be sweet too!

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have not been asked to make an LT 25 deck yet. I will if someone ask for one. No problem.

Joe
Cm

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,259 Posts
While your at it Joe, how about a Carbon Marine, Car Topper... or ;D

Ok just getting stupid now I know... ;D

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have thought about a roof or bed mounted locking rod box. My rods do not fit in my truck if I go into a store for a quick stop. I always cringe leaving expensive rods and reels in sight and grab range. Something simple and lockable.

OR

A simple quick modification to my Caimen that lets me lock the reels behind a removable panel. Lock when driving, remove it when fishing.

Joe
Cm

·
Temporarily Boatless
677 Posts
I'd deffinaetly be down for some CF rod holders, I can give you the skinny on exactly what I would want for the MF III!

L.R. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts