·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
East Cape Skiffs
Orlando,Fl.
wwwEastCapeSkiffs.com

Hey Guys!
Just wanted to show you all MicroSkiffers a cool project we helped on for a customer...
He has a few more things left but you get the idea!
http://www.eastcapeskiffs.com/forums/showthread.php?8054-Old-s-Cool-Skiff
Enjoy guys as this thing was cool...
Kevin

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,900 Posts
Kevin that is unreal! Awesome!

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,900 Posts
Kevin...I know I already posted on this, but I looked at it again....I have seen some cool stuff come out of ECC.....but that is by far coolest thing I have ever seen!!  That one should not touch the water....like a '53 Vette doesn't touch the road.  AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you Jon! Capt. Mark had a vision and we were just lucky enough to make it happen...
We got some cool stuff coming so I hope you like what we have in the future just as much as this?
tight lines man and i wish the best to you and your fam bro!

Kevin

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love custom skiffs like this.  Lots of little details in there that make the boat. 

Thank you. It was a year project from the coin's to the teak and then the throw back look w/wrap and motor etc...
We will be doing a walk around vid in the future on this but there's still more going on it at this time so when he's ready we shall then do it. tight lines to you and your dad
kevin

·
Redfish and Redheads: The Coastal Bend of Texas
71 Posts
:eek: GORGEOUS. I can't think of another skiff builder that would go through the trouble of turning a vision like that into a reality. Well done East Cape!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek:  GORGEOUS.  I can't think of another skiff builder that would go through the trouble of turning a vision like that into a reality.  Well done East Cape!
Thank you very much! Hopefully you like what we have coming...and soon! ;D

·
Boozle on...
859 Posts
It looks insane on the vid, I can only imagine what it looks like in person. I never looked at wraps as an option, but seeing that boat has changed that completely.

Anytime you're fishing waters with the V.A.B in sight, it's paradise. On a boat like, it'd pretty much be my heaven.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts