Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Fine the [email protected] our of them and GA needs to get all over Feds To demand imposing of cleanup restoration fees and funds for local impact as well as penalties. Won’t necessarily reverse damage immediately as that will take time. Show no mercy and take no prisoners.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yet radio silence in the news... I’ve seen one quick blirp where GA DNR said the impact was minimal, but google articles definitely show otherwise. Why is there not any transparency on this? Tourism? Or the shipping company’s a$$ on the line? What gives?

·
Registered
373 Posts
The investors own the media that also own part of that shipping company. If it were a pipeline, an oil company or Donald Trump owned it, they would be all over it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They can’t float or right the ship so going to cut it into pieces How long is this going to take? What a mess. Google u tube and u can see how it’s done.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They don’t want this to get out. Check out Southeastern Angling posts on FB. My boys depend on the affected waters for their livelihood as full time fishing guides

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Someone should go to jail.
Like the captain and officers of that boat. How do you roll over a modern ship unless that's what you want to do?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is a coverup by the CG and the “ Unified Command”. Whatever the hell that is.
Once they saved the crew-which was a good thing- they say damage is minimal. That’s Bull Shit!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
My local NPR station (Orlando) ran a good piece on the accident yesterday. They interviewed a fishing guide and he did a great job describing the damage done to the marsh.

They also interviewed a Georgia DEP guy. He did the “nothing to see here, it could be worse “ shtick.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My local NPR station (Orlando) ran a good piece on the accident yesterday. They interviewed a fishing guide and he did a great job describing the damage done to the marsh.

They also interviewed a Georgia DEP guy. He did the “nothing to see here, it could be worse “ shtick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts