Official Announcement - Estrada Art & Apparel

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by paint it black, Sep 30, 2013.

1. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

I have had many PM's asking why I haven't been so active on here lately, but I've been super busy putting in work in the background, and doing a little bit of fishing to keep me sane.

And with that, I'm glad to officially announce that I have moved on from SWC to launch my own brand. I have done a few shows these past three weeks and the response has been amazing.

What to expect: All the apparel is directly inspired from my artwork on canvas. Similar to what I have designed for SWC in the past, but with more range to do whatever I can imagine.

Right now we offer T-shirts, Hats, Vandals (Face Masks), an extensive selection of phone cases for iPhone 4,4s,5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, Stickers, Prints, Original Paintings and we are constantly adding new products to the line.

We have a blog set up on our site that features some great fishermen telling their fishing stories from all over the place, and will continue to add more anglers into the mix to keep things interesting.

We will be putting out the same content that I have been doing for the past few years as far as fly fishing videos and photos, so stay tuned for more of that.

Check out the website at: www.EstradaArt.com
    Stay in up to date via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/EstradaFlyArt
    Follow us on Instagram at: @EstradaArt

Any questions, email me at: Eric@EstradaArt.com

Here's Ambassador Warren Chin (Brunnerrrr on Microskiff) holding a nice Flamingo redfish while wearing the "High Roller Trucker" and a special Limited Edition Bonefish Vandal that we did for the Herman Lucerne Memorial tournament.
    [​IMG]

High Roller Tee
    [​IMG]

"Tailer Tee"
    [​IMG]

"Redfish tee"
    [​IMG]

Best Regards,
    Eric Estrada
    EstradaArt.com

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

That's awesome Eric! Congratulations and best of luck!

3. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

Good Luck to a young man who has paid some dues. You are an extremely fortunate and multi-talented fella!!! [smiley=bravo.gif] [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif] [smiley=y-10.gif]

4. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

Good stuff! You know I will sport it!

5. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Glad to see a local member finally publishing his skills to the market. Nothing against SWC, but I already own all of their tees and the updates rarely keep coming. It's time to put some more new shirts towards my arsenal. Best of luck...

6. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

sweet , what are the vandal materials? shipping rate?
    :)

7. paint it black

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

It's nice soft, thin polyester, with a nice loose seemless fit. Shipping rate I believe is set to 10%, it should tell you upon checkout.

Thanks,
    Eric

8. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Best of luck...keep the ideas fresh and you'll do well.

One suggestion....let some hot chicks model your wares and get rid of those asexual android mannequins....they spook me out! :eek:

9. paint it black

lmao

Yeah, the mannequins have to do until we get out and some some fishing pics with it. Working on some photo campaigns now. We have a trip booked for a week down in the lower keys in two weeks with a bunch of guys from all over Florida that should produce a ton of content.

10. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

[smiley=1-beer-german.gif]

Best of luck!

Cheers

11. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

Congrats Man!  ;) Good Luck I like that Redfish shirt!

12. Paul_Barnard

Paul_Barnard Well-Known Member

Here's hoping it is a smashing success for you.

13. Rediculous

Rediculous Boozle on...

Any plans for a long sleeve micro? Good luck, I believe your designs will be a success.

I ordered the redrum hat, and noticed the sea of tails stuff. I believe I have the original painting, hanging on my wall. If so, that's pretty cool.

14. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Pib
    Ever consider doing any images of the whole scene? Mangrove background, flyline in the air guy on a poling tower typepicture?

15. paint it black

You might be the one who has it. I remember it went to your area. Couldn't remember if it was you or Fish Freek, as both of you bought several pieces.

Micro's are in the works, samples will be ready Monday, then we will go from there.

16. paint it black

You know, that's not really my thing. I have painted a few underwater scenes, but only because they were commissions and the clients specified they wanted it. But I still gave it my spin, and stay away from traditional realism style. My style has developed over the past year, and evolved a bit from the first pieces I did. The first scene I did was a permit piece tilted "Check Mate" for a client in Australia who wanted an Australian Permit (they don't look like the Permit from around these parts) and wanted a sandy bottom, as there's no sea grass flats in Australia.

Here is the most recent scene style piece I did for a client per his request. He had me do two, this permit, and a bonefish.

This was before I added the fly, or varnish.

[​IMG]

17. Creek Runner

That pic looks great! You are a talented man! I should have had you do my rooster fish when we talked about it, now that your famous price has probably tripled!

18. bbuckingham141

bbuckingham141 Well-Known Member

Congrats man, all your stuff has inspired me and im sure many others around! Keep up the good work!!

19. Creek Runner

I bought one of your art works pieces today at the CCA dinner in Jacksonville. 1st one I have seen in person and it looked amazing. It was of a Redfish, going to look great in my home office.

20. paint it black

Thanks, guys. Glad you like the stuff. I'm going to have a booth at the St. Pete Boat Show in a few weeks, if anyone is in the area, you should stop by and say hello.