Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Off The Beaten Path

734 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Silent Drifter
Most people go past unlikely productive spots in search of greater things. I鈥檒l refrain from telling where, when, or how, but here鈥檚 is one of many caught in a place where most all boats run by looking for bigger water. It鈥檚 not just the spot, but knowing when to be there. Didn鈥檛 know some don鈥檛 like us to share the spots, so I鈥檒l keep from doing that, but again, it鈥檚 not just the spot. There鈥檚 a lot more to it.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Thats funny cause thats where i thought the glasses came from 馃榿馃憤 but jokes aside maybe the lens color helps see into water 馃 nothing wrong with looking cool while slaying snook 馃憤 but lets do something different with the rod 馃槒 trivia answer was brought up in another post, the picture i believe was a red and a fly rod balanced on the guys shoulder and back really nice picture, but one member made the comment thats the answer to trivia question LOL 馃槅 about having the rod in your mouth...

Registered
Funny you quoted Real Fisherman,which made me research the answer to what makes a "Real Fisherman"?
The answer according to internet.....

A true fisherman is conservative,provident,not given to envy, considerate of the rights of others and careful of his good name. He fishes many a day and returns at night to his home hungry, tired and disappointed; but he still has faith in his methods, and is not tempted to try new and more deadly lures.

Registered
Exactly just having fun with it馃憤 thanks for posting and the rod in mouth or balanced on shoulder its to show the weapon that took the beast 馃憤 things been a lil slow around here with turkey day and such ...

Registered
I just thought the name the other member came up with was funny ,and that has nothing to do with your son either just funny terminology 馃榿馃憤馃槑 i just wanted to see if anyone else remembered the answer 馃槃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts