Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
162 Posts
I run a interstate comparable moble for the starting Battery F20 4s. Also run an interstate comparable to the pc1200. For the GPS, lights, pp micro, and TM. They work great for me.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I run a PC925 to power lights, live well, bilge pump, Simrad Go7, and crank a 40hp. Great little battery.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
162 Posts
I use PC925's to run a Yamaha F40 on one skiff and a Yamaha 90 2 stroke on the other one. Plenty of battery for both.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I ran a PC625 to start a 50 horse etec. It was enough as long as it wasn't 50 degrees or below. If it was too cold outside, it wouldn't crank it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,527 Posts
PC625 is a pretty small battery. What motor you running and what electronics are you running? I'm using a PC1200 on my Vantage for a Zuke 140, Lowrance HDS 7, Sonic Hub stereo, lights, and release well. No issues, tons of power but I am probably in a bigger boat that doesn't mind the weight.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm running a 680. I have a Skull Island 16 with a Honda 30 and it also powers my bilge pump, sonar / GPS, trim tabs, jackplate, gauges, and lights (all LED). My sonar / GPS stays on all day; the lights and bilge pump don't get used very much, unless it's raining or for those predawn launches. No issues; seems like plenty of battery for the job, but the boat is only 2 1/2 months old. I carry a 1000 amp jumpstarter just in case.

·
Registered
200 Posts
PC625 is a pretty small battery. What motor you running and what electronics are you running? I'm using a PC1200 on my Vantage for a Zuke 140, Lowrance HDS 7, Sonic Hub stereo, lights, and release well. No issues, tons of power but I am probably in a bigger boat that doesn't mind the weight.
I think the original thread was talking about an Odessey PC680, not a PC625. I have run a Merc 60 and a Honda 50 on a PC680 for years. No problems

1 - 13 of 13 Posts