Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Obsessed with Redfish

5693 Views 67 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  david.riina
why o why do you haunt my dreams you lazy orange catfish!
why is florida flats fishing so fun.

sighting fishing for striped bass just aint nearly the same :(

working on this thing until i get my hands on another redfish.
Fin Fish Seafood Ray-finned fish Fish products
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
thank you! i always believed you have to paint what you love, but lately I feel like I need to change it up and paint some other "stuff".......
I have a painting in my office from a client who only painted birds and portraits of people. She did her first fish for me as a project (a trout chasing a school of mullet). It is the centerpiece of my office and complimented by everyone who comes in. I guess you never know what you’re capable of until you step outside your comfort zone. By the way I checked out your website and it just farther solidified your gift. I look forward to seeing your next “stuff”

· Registered
FS18 I BUILT
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Somebody got a freaking laser beam! pew pew!

I got some redfish goodies up on my website (website is just my name). redfish prints, fish charts, and some good bourbon mugs and coffee tumblers. they ceramic coated on the inside, as the metal taste from yetis reminds me of the acid i may or may not have done.

you can take 20% of your order if you use the code microskiff at checkout.

stuff may or may not get to you by christmas at this point!

Azure Art Finger Liquid Font
Drinkware Tableware Serveware Shelving Creative arts

Hand Art Finger Font Material property

· Registered
FS18 I BUILT
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
thank you! i dig em so far. ive been sticking them in the dishwasher since i got em in september and they look just as good as months ago.

if you dont get a response from me for a while after christmas its cause im down south someplace warmer then cape cod fishing with the wife and skiff for a bit!

· Registered
268 Posts
that redfish painting is the best I’ve ever seen. Incredible

Reactions: bryson
61 - 68 of 68 Posts