Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about building something larger for the family. If anyone is interested in this NMZ please contact me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$2000.00 cash without a 9.9 motor also 4 blade s.s prop is included at this price ....lol.

I already had a 9.9.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can I buy the tiller extension? :D

Sorry, I should have specified that the only thing that isn't for sale is the Tiller Extension. If it was, you had first right of refusal. ;) ( I didn't forget)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I would get that boat if I wasn't so fat or so old or so uncoranated or so broke, I guess I see why your selling.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would get that boat if I wasn't so fat or so old or so uncoranated or so broke, I guess I see why your selling.
He is selling it because he is about to sink his NMZ.....lol. NMZ is only for skinny and young people......

U got that right!......Matt......LOL.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He is selling it because he is about to sink his NMZ.....lol.  NMZ is only for skinny and young people......

Is that what I said ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He is selling it because he is about to sink his NMZ.....lol. NMZ is only for skinny and young people......

Is that what I said ?

[smiley=dont-feed-the-trolls.gif]

Gotta wonder how people think they know why when I don't even know. Not even my therapist knows for sure. ;) I'm a freaking bhote junkie, OK?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts