SOLD/EXPIRED NMZ ECC Gladesman SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mikemvapf, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Mikemvapf

Mikemvapf Well-Known Member

Yesterday I posted this boat for sale complete BMT. Offering it now without the 9.9 Merc as NMZ Ultra Shallow Poler or to be repowered as you like. 2007 ECC Gladesman pics at http://kodakgallery.com/miamivisephotos
    Price @ $4,500 Call Mike at 239-269-5016 cell in Naples

2. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Re: NMZ ECC Gladesman

I fished out and drives this gladesmen after pinhead sold his gladesmen.......this is one sweet looking skiff!!!!!!

I have a flyfishing NMZ to trade....Lmao.

3. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

That thing is awesome! Wish I had the money. Good luck on the sale!

4. captnron

captnron Guest

Added flyline rails. :cool:

She looks as good or better than the last time I saw it. Previous owner was anal about keeping her up. ;) Someone is going to get a well cared for boat. :cool:

5. wesley76

wesley76 Well-Known Member

I am interested in this skiff and would like to know what it comes with. I have an old 8 hp mariner, how well do you think it would run with this?

6. Mikemvapf

Panhandle76, I really liked the boat with the 9.9 and its light weight allowed me to float really shallow. The 9.9 weighed 92#'s. I got 17-19 mph from the 9.9 Your 8HP would be fine if you do not want to run for long distances at high speed. I would think that you could get 13-15mph depending on how you are loaded. How much does the 8HP weigh? Probably very lite. The boat includes most things in the pics/gallery. I am keeping the push pole & paddle and loose equipment. It includes Boat and Ramlin trailer with removeable tongue, push pole clips, poling platform, etc. and everything else that is bolted on. I am not stripping the boat.

7. Mikemvapf

SOLD with engine!!!

8. captnron

captnron Guest

New owner a member here?

You know the consequences. ::)

9. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

damn. somebody got a damn good deal!!!!!! congrats! [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]