Nikon P500

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by Bissell, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

Any reviews? How you like it and what you dont like? Im about to put money down on one for a layway plan, a friend has the P100 and i love it

Thanks, CS :cool:

2. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Get a refurbished P-100 from Cameta Less $$$

The p500 lens is Slower ...

there is another model I'll post later ...

and give some insights ...

3. johankjapp

johankjapp Well-Known Member

I have the P500 for a week now and I like it.Its a Powerful, light weight and little camera!! Specially I like the Zoom feature of it which is extremely long!!

4. noeettica

Glad you like it ... a Monopod will be a big help

I just wish it still had the f2.8 ...

5. Bissell

And what would that be? I take alot of pictures of nature and such at work so the zoom would be very nice, ive been using my friends p100 and I like it, she said shed sell it to me for 300 but for another 100$ I could get the p5

6. noeettica

If you want a P100 PM me I love mine but I want a P7100 I do not need the long zoom ...

7. Bissell

For the price of a p100 I found a used d3100, but I'll be in touch, gotta get through the holidays, I plan to do some cross state traveling, so when money is right I'll let you know

8. noeettica

Here is a "grab shot" from the P100 I shot this at 5 mega pixels ... (Smaller file size) all the restitution I need ...

I'll post up a video clip tonight

I have an "exotic" trip coming up and would rather travel with a P7100 ... more compact ...

[​IMG]