Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Microskiff.com... Priceless!
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reviews? How you like it and what you dont like? Im about to put money down on one for a layway plan, a friend has the P100 and i love it

Thanks, CS :cool:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Get a refurbished P-100 from Cameta Less $$$

The p500 lens is Slower ...

there is another model I'll post later ...

and give some insights ...

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Glad you like it ... a Monopod will be a big help

I just wish it still had the f2.8 ...

I have the P500 for a week now and I like it.Its a Powerful, light weight and  little camera!! Specially I like the Zoom feature of it which is extremely long!!

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And what would that be? I take alot of pictures of nature and such at work so the zoom would be very nice, ive been using my friends p100 and I like it, she said shed sell it to me for 300 but for another 100$ I could get the p5

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
If you want a P100 PM me I love mine but I want a P7100 I do not need the long zoom ...

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the price of a p100 I found a used d3100, but I'll be in touch, gotta get through the holidays, I plan to do some cross state traveling, so when money is right I'll let you know

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Here is a "grab shot" from the P100 I shot this at 5 mega pixels ... (Smaller file size) all the restitution I need ...

I'll post up a video clip tonight

I have an "exotic" trip coming up and would rather travel with a P7100 ... more compact ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts