SOLD/EXPIRED Nice 2005 14' fishing boat 4 sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by thinwater, Aug 1, 2007.

1. thinwater

thinwater Well-Known Member

This boat is in very good condition. I bought the molds and tooling for this boat along with the boat I own from the previous owner of the company. He had this hull laid  for himself. All composite, no rot construction (including stringers and transom). I finished it in Sept. 2005 and had it powered with a brand new left over 2003 Johnson 2 stroke 50  Hp motor at Hontoon Marina in DeLand. I sold the molds for the boat to Fiberworks boats of TX, see his web site at http://www.fiberworksboats.com/  Pictures of me in this boat are on his home page. The boat and motor have less than 40 hrs on them. The trailer was bought new when I set up the boat but is a little small for the boat. It needs fenders as it did not come with any. The boat has a large front deck, electric trim tabs, anchor locker, center console, electric start oil injected motor with trim and tilt, trolling motor mount, battery, flush cleats, two tone gel coat, etc...

This is a full liner boat, not some sprayed in interior over foam. The company I bought out sold these for $12,900 on a trailer five years ago and everything has gone way up since then.

This is not a super shallow draft boat but is great in the lagoon if you know where you are going. It gets on plane in a very short distance with the trim tabs. It is completely dry riding, even if you jump a wake you will not get wet.

I regret having to sell it but I need the money to build a mold set for my new microskiff boat. It will be similar to the Hells bay and Gordon  poling skiffs.

Test rides on the St. Johns river in DeLand welcome.

$6500 and partial trades considered. thinwaterboats@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thinwater

thinwater Well-Known Member

I put it out for sale at Hontoon Marina in DeLand and dropped the price to $5500 OBO.