SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Mercury 25 HP 2 stroke.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by captnron, Sep 11, 2008.

1. captnron

captnron Guest

SOLD

Here goes.

I have a New in Box 2005 Mercury 25 HP 2 stroke short shaft  w/ Electric Start.  Box has not been opened and is still banded.

This motor will most likely be sold to the highest offer.  Please don't be offended if I don't respond to low ball offers.  I don't need the money but considering funding another project.

Please contact me through captainron4t6@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your interest.

BTW - this is my last one.

2. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

Man i wish i had the money for this, these are sweet motors and you can never ever find one NIB, someone needs to buy my 20hp so i can buy this motor from ron.

Hey ron do you take Credit cards? lol

Alex

3. captnron

captnron Guest

Actually, The Skiff Shop does take credit cards.

If you are interested, I would like to work through the e-mail though. ;) captainron4t6@hotmail.com.

The 40 I also just listed appears to be sold pending funds. :cool:

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Good job big daddy!!!!!!!

5. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Wow! I just missed a NIB Merc 25......d@mn it! I have funds to save for specific motor that I wanted but oh well. I'll keep it in my pocket. Been searching it forever for NIB.

6. captnron

captnron Guest

Sorry man. I posted the last known NIB. Only reason it took so long was because he didn't have my cell number. ;)

I have one used 25 left that I intend to sell today. I have one person that is letting me know if he wants it this AM. It's a 25 Merc that was on the LT25 and has 14 hours. It has a SS prop, cavitation plate, tiny tach and an ECC tiller extension - electric start. Cell (727) 243-7575 This is my last one, period.

They are laying up my hull next week so I'm going to pick out new power after lunch today. :cool:

7. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

U gonna run a 40 or 50 tiller?

8. captnron

captnron Guest

Yes. :p

Hope to know that by the first of next week.

9. kangaroo14

kangaroo14 Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking what would a nib 25 2s run someone, I know it is a supply and demand and not wanting to know what you got thanks

10. captnron

captnron Guest

That's very subjective but you can figure that in the end, they were $2850.00 plus shipping because they were no longer available locally.

This one was acquired by a loyal Skiff Shop customer and priced accordingly. ;)

I'll know in a little while if the one with 10 hours has found a new home. They are going for $2200 to $2500 easily. I say "easily" because they do not last more than a couple of days. ;)

Like you said - it's whatever the market will bear. I'm literally leaving now to find out what my next motor is going to cost me and I know I'm not going to like it. ::)

11. kangaroo14

kangaroo14 Well-Known Member

Thanks I was waiting patiently for your thread to end to ask not wanting to derail it congrats on both your sales in the one in the near future

12. captnron

captnron Guest

THANK YOU. :cool:

13. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

Uh.......huh.....

I've seen your shop. You had those 25s laying around all over the place. I've bet you've even got a couple behind some boxes that you've forgotten about and don't even know are there. ;D ;)

14. captnron

captnron Guest

Nope. Have one with just over 10 hours that isn't paid for yet. That's it - cleaning out the shop since I've paying out too much in overhead to store this stuff anymore. ::)

15. islander1225

islander1225 Well-Known Member

Got any brand new 20hp's or 20's with some hours on them laying around?

Alex

16. captnron

captnron Guest

Everything except the mud motor is advertised on this forum. I always start here.

17. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

OK, you've got my interest, if you're thinking of selling the mud motor PM me with details.

Free bumpity-bump to boot just in case that last deal doesn't work out.

-T