New Wheels

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by skinny_water, May 16, 2010.

1. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

Took her out for the first ride in mixed rain.  Couldn't avoid it due to it being my Commute home from work.  She had to hop in the shower to get hand washed.  I had to snap a pic in true bike pron fashion.  ;)

2007 Tarmac SL S-Works, Full Dura Ace
    [​IMG]

The original owner put an Aluminum bar on it so that will get swapped out with a Profile Design Cobra bar.  Hopefully the Pedals I ordered will be in on Friday.  New commute is 22.0 miles one way, so it will work out to about 10hrs a week.

-Richard

2. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

Couple of older pics from my Allez.  4" screw at 24mph in traffic.  Lucky it was the rear tire on an Aluminum frame.  If I had taken that on the front or on a carbon frame it would have sent me flying.
    Crappy cell phone pics, but I had to take them.  Nobody would believe me!  Ended up costing some $$.  New tire, chain, rim and hub, brake pads, and lost some paint on the frame. Oh, and these are supposed to be the super tires that never get flats.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]