Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I love Microskiff
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
55DCD929-F150-44EA-9C95-BB7C8F32CF2B.jpeg
Hey Guys
Been a while since I’ve been on here l’d like some input and suggestions (scary) from you
I’ve got a 1998 whipray (#35) that I bought new with a Merc 25 had it redone at HB in 2014 it also has a trailer that was new in 1998 EZ Loader thinking about a new trailer (maybe something with a walkway)
Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I would get in touch with Sport Trail in Bay Saint Louis, MS (Kevin). They are not inexpensive but they are flat out IMO the best boat trailers made.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,424 Posts
If you're located in Florida, I would recommend Rolls Axle in Lakeland.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Out of curiosity.... What's a typical price range for a new Rolls for lets gay a waterman etc...

$3k-$5k?

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,424 Posts
Depends on options, but you can get one for about the mid-point of your range or less.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have a galvanized ramlin my 16 waterman was on. I just got an aluminum ramlin. It’s a 2006. I’d say it’s in fair shape. I’ve had the bearings and axle done about a year ago. It has a new Fulton F2 winch and jack stand. I’d be willing to sell it for a good price if you’re interested. It’s at my buddy’s shop now, I can get pics over the weekend.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The Float-On I got with my Glades X seemed to be a decent trailer for the money. Not sure what it ran. Great folks to work with there.

Reactions: topnative2
1 - 20 of 20 Posts