Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,531 Posts
Cool. I want that motor on my next skiff

·
Registered
Just livin’ my life easy come easy go...
851 Posts
I want this motor on my current skiff!

Reactions: Fritz and Fishshoot

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hmm, I wonder why so late for them? Chittum has sent a couple out the door recently but wonder if that is because of it being on a new build. I know the Tohatsu guys originally told me June and were a little delayed but didn't realize it was not going to show at some dealers until September. I love my 50hp and the 60hp is a bad machine!

·
Banned
4,551 Posts
I wonder what it will cost. Definitely in the market to repower soon and really not much of a brand loyalist.
MSRP is rumored to be around 8500.00 I think.

Reactions: Fritz

·
I Love microskiff.com!
685 Posts
A dude at P+J in Gainesville wanted to sell me a new old stock 60 horse Merc for 6200. I think I also saw quotes for Yamaha F70s at around 8200ish.

·
Registered
Just livin’ my life easy come easy go...
851 Posts
Weight is one reason to like this motor but the shaft length is why I’d consider a repower. A 15” shaft would be perfect on my tunnel skiff.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
102 Posts
so what performance gain do you think the extra 10hp and torque will really make....... and if it's an additional 2K is it really worth it....??? But then agin I grew up in the hot rod days of the 50's so maybe deep down inside I know the answer to my own question......

1 - 20 of 38 Posts