New to the forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by skydiver77, Jan 11, 2007.

1. skydiver77

skydiver77 Well-Known Member

I don't know if my little skiff is considered a "mircoskiff" or not but this is a really nice forum. I just bought a new 14ft Panga and I put a (2003) 30hp Johnson on it and it will fly. On my second trip out the motor threw a bolt under the fly wheel and is in the shop waiting about $600 worth of parts plus labor. The joys of boat ownership.... I am just now getting into the inshore fishing scene. Fishing is always fun to me whether its fishing for Bream or for Kingfish. I look forward to learning and sharing on this forum. I like the tips that are on the site and plan to use some of them or at least put them in my memory bank for later use.

2. EATME

EATME Guest

Welcome! Where do you fish? Im sure people wpuld love to see some pics of ur rig also.

3. skydiver77

skydiver77 Well-Known Member

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get the boat out of the shop.

4. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Welcome aboard! U already qualified as a microskiff of your panga with 30hp motor. I do really love panga skiff and I have fished from the boat with a guide down in the keys. It's really awesome boat! I will get a 22ft professional panga skiff with 115hp when I'm rid of my keylargo. So I can fish in the flats and offshore with coming soon 22ft panga skiff with 115 mercury optimax. Personally, I chose 22ft panga over any flat or bay boats due to roomy, light, smooth ride, shallow running, and stable. It's been a lot of consideration to choose a new boat for 3 to 5 people to fish with, so I'm choosing a PANGA SKIFF.

5. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Temporarily Boatless

your deffinaetly in the micro skiff category, I would love to see some pics as well!

L.R. :cool:

6. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Welcome [smiley=toast.gif]

7. Tom_C

Tom_C Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.