Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am Mike Geer from Seguin Texas. I have been fishing for over 40 years.
Although I have fished a lot offshore, I love everything to do with shallow water fly fishing. I have had a few boats over the years, but do not have one at present. I have a good friend who is a guide on the Texas coast, and I fish with him quite a bit. I have a bunch of kids who all love fishing, so I have to take them in shifts.

I’m really enjoying the community.

Mike

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,415 Posts
Welcome aboard. You live and fish in a special part of the world so look forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really do feel blessed to live where I live and fish where I fish. The fishery is vast with lots of options.

Mike

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome Mike! We do fish some of the same waters! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days on the coast!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Living in katy, I fish east matagorda to rockport mostly. Fished spi last summer with my daughter. It was great. Got a chance to fish south of bird island with another microskiffer earlier and what a trip it was! Planning on going back but need to do some homework first to learn about the area

1 - 18 of 18 Posts