Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love Microskiff.com! Great source for info and hope to contribute! Hard core fly fisherman I have fished Belize and Mexico. Fished for 10 years out of duck key now in Port of the islands. Just got a new Beavertail Micro and ready to expand my horizons! See you in the weeds!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t know what’s scarier...that video or the fact there’s 2 of us! Lmao! He’s legendary...I’m just a regular guy! This is me, Mangrove Mike “Riles” Riley (when I blow the cast they call me something different happens all the time):

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Coo
I don’t know what’s scarier...that video or the fact there’s 2 of us! Lmao! He’s legendary...I’m just a regular guy! This is me, Mangrove Mike “Riles” Riley (when I blow the cast they call me something different happens all the time):
Cool video

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,428 Posts
Hey Mike, welcome aboard. You live in my ole stompin grounds.

Come join us in the Fly Fishing Forum. Maybe I'll bump into you if I go launch in POTI (formerly Ramuda Ranch) and fish the Fak. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do! Never touch a spinning rod! I’ve read some of your posts love name! (Shaman) planning a camping trip to Sunday Bay Area...I’ve never been there any tips? Is there good fly fishing there? Sight fishing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts