Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most all of us who have ever fished in Florida has been on, fished from or known someone who has owned a Mitzi 15 or 17 foot Skiff. News has it the Man him self Tom Mitzlaff just wet tested his new creation last weekend. This was bound to happen. All the old boat builders that I have gotten to know over the years always has the next idea just waiting for the time to make it.

Will let you know more as I find out....now go fishing and spend some time on the water......

MATT

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
You know what they say Matt, no pics no proof! You've been quiet for a while, I was wondering what was going on. I'm looking forward to the full reveal.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not order one never even seen it yet. Just nice to hear some thing new from one of the Guys that made History with his last Skiff.

·
BBA Counselor
7,288 Posts
Here is his website, he contacted me a while back when I was starting my build to offer me a design he had. I was already full throttle into my build so I had to pass.

www.shallowwaterskiffs.com

·
Let's go fishing !
114 Posts
Hey guys....

No I have not been with East Cape / Inshore in 2 years....

but some new stuff is coming ;D

·
Resin Slinger
533 Posts
[smiley=worth.gif] [smiley=worth.gif] [smiley=worth.gif] [smiley=worth.gif] [smiley=worth.gif]

basicly.

·
Let's go fishing !
114 Posts
THE 411 :

I designed and developed this new skiff over a period of time and it shares a lot of my beliefs in what i like in a skiff in its design. It has some similar ideas to things I have done and then things I have not done ...and is the sum of all of those ideas. I am quite pleased with it, and was so when we water tested the prototype. I have shown the skiff already in the prototype stage ........

1 - 20 of 58 Posts