Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just put my deposit down on a new 16.6 Skimmer Skiff. I am having a hard time making my decision on a color. I have 4 months to decide so I am hoping yall can help. I have narrowed it down to grey. I will have all aluminum done in matte black. I cant decide on whisper or light grey. I will be doing one color. No two tone. My concerns are whisper grey maybe to light and light grey maybe to dark. What are yalls thoughts on the two colors? If anyone has pics of rhe two colors it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so I think I am going to go with Kingston grey hull and whisper grey cap. So I changed my mind and am going 2 tone.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This would have been my recco, but you said no two tone!:)

Great choice, gonna look Grrreat!
I know but started looking at Pictures and thought that combo looked good. And the two colors dont seem too far apart. But maybe Im wrong.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
272 Posts
That was my original scheme but the whisper is too bright for my eyes. It does contrast more in pics than in person and looks great with the 2 tone.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was my original scheme but the whisper is too bright for my eyes. It does contrast more in pics than in person and looks great with the 2 tone.
So you dont think Kingston is too dark? I like the look of your Skiff. It looks lighter than in some pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts