Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just put my deposit down on a new 16.6 Skimmer Skiff. I am having a hard time making my decision on a colr. I have 4 months to decide so I am hoping yall can help. I have nareowed it down to grey. I will have all aluminum done in matte black. I cant decide on whisper vrey or light grey. I will be doing one xolor. No two tone. My concerns are qhisper grey maybe to light and light grey maybe to dark. What are yalls thoughts on the two colors? If anyone has pics of rhe two colors let me know.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whisper gray. My preference is always lighter colors because oxidation never looks good. However, if you keep it covered and waxed, oxidation won’t be a problem.
it will be garage kept. My concern for whisper Grey is that it will be too light like almost white. I could be wrong all I have to go by is what I see online in pictures.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So I just put my deposit down on a new 16.6 Skimmer Skiff. I am having a hard time making my decision on a colr. I have 4 months to decide so I am hoping yall can help. I have nareowed it down to grey. I will have all aluminum done in matte black. I cant decide on whisper vrey or light grey. I will be doing one xolor. No two tone. My concerns are qhisper grey maybe to light and light grey maybe to dark. What are yalls thoughts on the two colors? If anyone has pics of rhe two colors let me know.
I have a BT Mosquito with a whisper gray deck and to me it's a bit darker than I thought it would be. Also assuming I got whisper gray and not some version of it. Currently doing a refurb on an older HB Waterman and going with whisper gray hull and matterhorn white on the non-skid with the gray on the trim. I saw another HB with that color and liked it. Whatever you decide show us the pics and enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a BT Mosquito with a whisper gray deck and to me it's a bit darker than I thought it would be. Also assuming I got whisper gray and not some version of it. Currently doing a refurb on an older HB Waterman and going with whisper gray hull and matterhorn white on the non-skid with the gray on the trim. I saw another HB with that color and liked it. Whatever you decide show us the pics and enjoy the new ride.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.