Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does microskiff.com need a photography section... vote now.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
This would be a great resorce for everyone into photography. It allows everyone to share and trade information about cameras. Also a good idea for people wanting to take there pictures to the next level!

-Richard

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
I am undecided. Maybe if the intent was more well defined I would lean one way or another.

Perhaps a photography gallery that was microskiff focused.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I'm leaning the other way, like microskiffers only allowed to post but I would like to see their full range of work like Toms western adventures and such.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Also this could be used as a "how to" section to help people set up there cameras. Like how to change the settings to allow you to get better pictures.

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Also this could be used as a "how to" section to help people set up there cameras.  Like how to change the settings to allow you to get better pictures.
At what point should you be going to a photography forum instead?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Also this could be used as a "how to" section to help people set up there cameras.  Like how to change the settings to allow you to get better pictures.
At what point should you be going to a photography forum instead?
When talking about Saturation Levels, and Contrast rather than how big the feesh is.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Photography seems to be a common interest that many of us use our skiffs for. Much like hunting is. If someone is not interested they can easily pass up that section.
I would appreciate the addition of the section as I am sure many others would.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Photography seems to be a common interest that many of us use our skiffs for. Much like hunting is. If someone is not interested they can easily pass up that section. 
I would appreciate the addition of the section as I am sure many others would.
Me too. Another addiction is just what I need. Plus I think we could have canoeman as the moderator. I love his posts/pics

-T

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was waiting for someone to notice my pun... sorry, sometime I have a "brit" or dry sense of humor... ;D

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
It will just make this form that much harder to read on a smart phone.

If your phone's smart enough, it wouldn't make a difference. ;D

I'm always on here using my iPhone.
Another section wouldn't change a thing on how it functions.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
479 Posts
I think it's a great idea as long as no one photographs their pole and posts the pictures....unless it has artististic merit of course. LMAO

·
Cost Efish'nt³
939 Posts
absolutely. I enjoy looking at photos from most of yall. and a few of you are extremely talented in the photo arena, what better way to show case some of our "other" talents...however I would want a beer drinking section so I could show case my ONLY talent.

·
Paddling away...
6,482 Posts
Good stuff.

I will start a thread when I get some good shots with my new camera once I figure out how to use it properly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts