Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, first the Native SUV is now available as a 15'10" model.   While not a big difference in size,  some folks felt the 14'8" was just a bit small and the 17 just a bit big. We're listening!

Second is the new back deck for the 17 that holds (2) 20 gallon live/release wells.  Not saying its for everyone and would expect most to select one side for the well and the other side for DRY storage.  Or just have 2 separate storage lockers.  The twin back hatch arrangement lets us offer more configuration options for the customer....

The E-Tec 30 is sweet too!

Ankona Boats
Ft. Pierce, FL

www.ankonaboats.com

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
Man that looks clean! I love the new back deck, can that be retrofitted to the 17?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
53 Posts
Mel,
That is freaking beautiful. Now your talking! You just created the perfect boat (at least for me). I am a bit jealous of whoever is going to pushing this boat. Perfect for Tampa Bay and surrounding waters. When is the 24' version of this coming? I want it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
451 Posts
Mel, you are one busy dude. Looks real good.

Is that boat hull seafoam green? If so, do you have a pic of it from the side?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Awesome! I didn't know you already had it built! Man, you are way ahead of the curve! This is awesome! So tell us about performance vs the 14 and 17?
Does it jump up on plan as quick as the 17 or can you tell a little difference?

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
Where does the battery go now?
Where do you want it?  :eek:

Seriously though, mine is in the rear box port side.
OutCast has his in the rear box in the middle.
You can make either side the livewell & the other dry (I'm sure) for the battery, or put the it in the console, or up front.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
301 Posts
Dang so many options!! I'd love to have a live well in the back in one side, then a dry on the other, battery probably in the console then, and another live well in front of the console! Can't WAIT! Water testing my boat tomorrow for the sale and then order the SUV 17!! Or 15 maybe? I'm not sure now :) hehe

·
I Love microskiff.com!
301 Posts
Isn't that one of the best benefits of the Ankonas? I love the fact that it's a great fishing boat AND fits nicely into garages!!

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
Thought I'd share one of Mel's newest boats!  Looks great and can't wait to pick her up!

That was quick!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts