Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be building a 10'6" micro skiff in the next 4 months, I have some work to do on the molds and build the first one for coast guard certification. Once that is complete I will be all over this board trying to sell them to all you good people.

I have started the website but it is not complete yet.
www.miniskiff.com

·
I Love microskiff.com!
695 Posts
looks like the language is Latin from what I remember in my high school latin class.

Mini Custom Boat
Phasellus quam turpis, feugiat sit amet ornare in, hendrerit in lectus. Praesent sempllam.

More intriguing information
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ac quam risus, at tempus justo. Sed congue mattis mi. Phasellus sed nisl vitae risus tristique volutpat. Cras rutrum commodo luctus.

Phasellus odio risus, faucibus et viverra vitae, eleifend ac purus. Praesent mattis, enim quis hendrincidunt vitae arcu. Vestibulum purus augue, tincidunt sit amet iaculis id, porta eu purus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry just uploaded the site so i could work on it live. Hoping to have images up within the next 30 days. I bought the molds and they will be in my possession in a few weeks. I have to go pick them up in Ocala Florida. I wont be in production for t least 3 months. I have a lot of stuff to do. Will remove all the bs text on the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts