SOLD/EXPIRED New Guy

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gflinders, Dec 15, 2008.

1. gflinders

gflinders Well-Known Member

Hey everybody, I have been reading the microskiff forums for a few months now and finally decided to join. I wanted to see if I could get some advice. Since I started looking at this forum I have been really wanting to get a microskiff (probably a gheenoe only because they are the most affordable). I have slowly been assembling the parts. I now have a trailer, 9.9 evinrude which I intend to put a 15 hp carburetor on, trolling motor, push pole, and fish finder. I have picked all this stuff up at great prices and now all I need is a hull. I will most likely buy the hull when I graduated from graduate school next August. Anyway, to make a long story only slightly long, I have a 14 ft aluminum V-hull which I have used for the last 3 years which I want to sell. I replaced the bench seats and the transom with polywood so they will never rot again. The boat has no leaks, but the trailer needs work. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if people think that this would be worth $350.00. I have had it on CL now for a month and had people offer me like $100 and one couple came to see it but then said it wasn't what they were looking for (even though they were emailed pictures and told upfront everything about it before they came?) Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers. :cool:

2. gflinders

gflinders Well-Known Member

Here is the link to the ad. There are pics here. The boat is 14' long and 57'' at it's widest point. I know it is a far cry from what is usually posted on here, haha
    http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/boa/957120197.html

3. BigAlPachecko

BigAlPachecko Well-Known Member

Looks tippy. I'll give you $100
    ;D