Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

New Guy From Kentucky

730 3
Been a reader for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. Mainly a bass fisherman as I live in KY; however, the family and I are in SC three or four times a year, as well as at the gulf some. I love to fish for reds and trout, as well as fish the tidal rivers and the ICW for largemouth. So, I sold the bass boat and bought a gently used Ranger Cayman 191 with a 175 Yammie to pull double duty.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Been a reader for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. Mainly a bass fisherman as I live in KY; however, the family and I are in SC three or four times a year, as well as at the gulf some. I love to fish for reds and trout, as well as fish the tidal rivers and the ICW for largemouth. So, I sold the bass boat and bought a gently used Ranger Cayman 191 with a 175 Yammie to pull double duty.
I've been a reader for the past year but just now registered. I also live in Kentucky and am a true blue wildcat fan for 58 of my 68 years. I bought an Egret this summer and am retiring from full time work next month. I plan to buy a place in SWFlorida as I love fishing there

G

·
Welcome! I just moved back to Louisville after a 20+ year career guiding fly fishing trips in northern Ca. I mainly either wade fish or fish from kayaks. I'll be heading down to the Keys this coming Feb. and am planning a trip to Louisiana soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.