Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, just stopping by to say hello. Im up in nw florida in the Port st Joe/Mexico beach area. Lifelong fishing fool who just changed over from kayak to small skiff. Have a small (13') alumicraft that Ive outfitted and Im almost to the end of that build. Currently getting my prop dialed in, and that should be just about a wrap.... I think

Tight Lines, Jason

· Super Moderator
4,306 Posts
Welcome Jason. Yes, post some pix of your new ride.

Haven't been down there since the hurricane. What's the latest on the breach in the park/cape? Thought I read an earlier post that park officials were going to fill it in.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Jason. Yes, post some pix of your new ride.

Haven't been down there since the hurricane. What's the latest on the breach in the park/cape? Thought I read an earlier post that park officials were going to fill it in.
They initially took a poll and all the locals wanted to leave it bc it was a godsend for the bay, allowing fresh saltwater in daily and flushing out the old stagnant. It was really working well. And then mother nature filled it back in. It's all but closed now. That bay really suffers from the inability to flush out, and the icw pouring in freshwater daily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.