NEW East Cape Skiff Dealer!

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by marc352, May 1, 2015.

1. marc352

marc352 I Love microskiff.com!

[​IMG]

Good Morning Everyone,

My name Is Marc Malacaso I am with Southeast Marine Sales and Service. We are located about 3 miles from East Cape Skiffs Factory. We are now the East Cape Skiffs Dealer. On Property we have 2 Glides and 1 Vantage.

The way we bring in our boats from East Cape is very unique. We know that East Cape Skiffs (ECS) are a custom boat builder, and we would like to keep ECS that way. All 3 of the boats we have on property are just Hull, Poling Platform and Trailer. For the Vantage the Center Console is included as well. You have the option to add whichever engine you would like and options. The boat is then rigged at ECS within 2 weeks.

We are the only Dealership World Wide that has created this relationship with ECS and we are super excited to be working with them.

We also work with about 7 different lenders for anyone who is looking for financing for these beautiful skiffs!

If you would like more information on any of these skiffs please feel free!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video With East Cape
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/111175228?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&autoplay=0

More Info On East Cape Skiffs:
    http://southeastmarinesales.com/new-watercrafts/east-cape-skiffs/

2. marc352

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am selling (2) NEW 2014 East Cape Glides, We are working with the East Cape Factory to get everyone in the perfect microskiff for their needs.

I currently have (2) 2014 East Cape Glides for sale with trailers. They come with the poling platforms either a 20 HP Suzuki or a 20 HP Merc, both motors are power tilt and start, tiller motors. If you do not want the motor or a different one I can switch it out for a side console.

One of the Glides has a Carbon Marine 21 FT Pushpole with VMarine Pushpole holders as well. The Price for this Boat Motor and Trailer package is $17,250.

The Other one I have is Just the Boat, Motor, Poling Platform, and Trailer. The Price for this Package is $16,500.

We are motivated to sell these boat normally these two packages would sell for 21-23K.

If anyone needs more info please PM me, and I would be happy to assist you!

Thank You!

3. OpenFly

OpenFly Active Member

4. marc352

Good Afternoon Everyone.

We are located in Orlando Florida. We ship all over the US though.

I have pictures let me get you all a link for them!