NEW BOAT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Florida Gulf Coast' started by Forgottencoast, Jan 10, 2018 at 8:22 AM.

1. Forgottencoast

Forgottencoast Active Member

Just wanted to drop in and update everyone on my boat search. I’m happy to say that I picked up a PRISTINE 93 Hewes Bonefisher w/ a 2013 Etec 90 yesterday.

Not technically a micro, but I am very pleased with this purchase and could not say no to the price I got on this boat. Expecting a 10” real world draft with 2 anglers for fly fishing and to still be able to fish live bait like I normally would. Can’t wait til spring and for the redfish to start waving their tails at me again!!

Attached Files:

Ben, J-Dad, Eric1488 and 5 others like this.
  2. DeepSouthFly

DeepSouthFly Well-Known Member

what area of the forgotten coast do you fish in?

3. zthomas

zthomas I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful boat. That's the right engine for it too. Closest thing currently available to the old Yam 90 2S in terms of power-weight ratio.

4. Zika

Zika I Love microskiff.com!

Pssst. Don't have to wait until spring to find tails. Congrats on the new ride. Good versatile choice for our stretch of the coast.

5. Forgottencoast

Deep South, I fish panacea-Apalachicola. I’m located in Tallahassee.

Thanks everyone, I am very pleased. As soon as this wind lays down a little I will be fishing!

6. Forgottencoast

Zika, your boat looks familiar, do you guide out of Lanark?

7. Zika

Zika I Love microskiff.com!

Retired guide and in a different boat. But I do fish Lanark on a fairly regular basis. Shout out next time you see me. I usually have a Rottweiler aboard.

flysalt060 and Forgottencoast like this.
  8. Forgottencoast

Awesome, shoot me a pm I’d love to talk fishing with you.

The boat in your pic looks like one of the tarpon guides that fishes out of Lanark. That’s why I asked

9. eightwt

eightwt Well-Known Member

Nice. I'm out Havana way. Will see me on the fly in a yak at this time.

Forgottencoast likes this.