Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to share this with you all. This is a boat my good friend and I are having built, it is a 2013 Custom Young Gulfshore 20. Took a test ride a few months ago and just had to have one. This boat def gets it done. I can go on and on about the boat but we will be here a while, if you all have any questions feel free to ask. Well anyway now onto the pictures of the build process enjoy!

·
Paddling away...
6,450 Posts
Looks great! can't wait till you trailer that beast down here and we go molest some silver fish on it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New pics things are getting fitted, motor should be there soon, jack plate is being shipped tomorrow. It will coming together here shortly!!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
38 Posts
I saw your boat on Friday when I went to look at mine. I like your color. Crossing my fingers, I'm supposed to take delivery of mine on Friday Jan. 18th.

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,596 Posts
What's the recess in the hull bottom starboard side?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ this.. Fowl play, you following me around lol? We gotta get together my coast or yours when my boat is done!! Maybe come to this side during Tarpon season?!?!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
38 Posts
yes I am forum stalking you, haha. I figured you are just like me and pouring over your build pics 1000 times a day...so I will handle the light work (questions) while you sit and drool on your keyboard and monitor awaiting the day of final delivery. ;D

Love to get with you during tarpon season, wife and I like to go stay in Boca Grande in May for a few days of R&R, have family in Tampa that we don't visit enough, and that would be a great excuse to trailer the boat over and fish. I will also extend the offer if ya wanna get over here to central east coast....come on over!! We will stay in touch for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts