SOLD/EXPIRED New 40 Hp Tohatsu 2 stroke for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Graham_Anderson, May 5, 2007.

1. Graham_Anderson

Graham_Anderson Well-Known Member

I have a brand new 2005 Tohatsu 40 HP, two stroke LPDI, 15 inch, electric start, power trim/tilt, remote (non-tiller) for sale.
    I purchased it one year ago from Gordon Boatworks thinking I was getting a Tohatsu 40 D (carburated 2 stroke)
    to put on a 16' HB Waterman.

I ended up finding a new 25 Hp carburated two stroke Tohatsu and going with that, instead of the 40 Hp.

The 40 Hp is brand new and has never been started or ran. It has to be taken to a Tohatsu dealer for start up.

It comes with a factory alluminum prop and also a  new $300.00 Stainless Steel prop. It comes with all the controls, wiring etc. that comes
    in the box.

It has 2 years of full warranty left as Tohatsu will start the warranty running when I picked it up from
    Gordon Boatworks.

my email is
    bankside@xplornet.com

if you want to see some more pictures

The motor is in dry storage in my storage locker at the Uhaul in Key Largo mm103, and would have to be picked up there,
    as I don't live in the Keys. I could deliver it to Miami/ Ft Lauderdale but I probably won't be back to the Keys until July.
    I do have a guy in Key Largo that can give you the motor.

These injected engines are supposed to be very economical on fuel, as good or better than the four strokes.
    This engine can also be upgraded to 50 HP by changing a module, CDI or something.

This is an identical engine to the 2006-07 models, but has a nicer looking paint job. IMO

The lowest internet price I have found for a 2006-07 is $4495.00

I am asking $2750.00 which includes the SS prop.

Thanks
    Graham

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

How much does that puppy weigh?

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Hey Graham,

Several of us are kicking ourselves because we just bought new motors in the past month or so. I am kicking my self cause I would have picked this up in a heart beat if I had not shelled out the cash elsewhere.

I can not believe that this motor has not sold all ready. Have you listed it on inshore-fishing.com? There are plenty of folks over there that know this is a great motor.

4. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I would pick one myself right away but 210lbs?? The price is just right! Where is the motor located? I may be interested.....

5. Graham_Anderson

Whitesnook
    It is in Key Largo at mm 103.

Graham

To Tom
    I only had it listed on Florida Sportsman so maybe it didn't catch the right interest and goes off the main page very quickly.
    After it is off the main page you would have to get it through a search. Hard to say, as that site is so big. I did have it listed there at $3500 so maybe
    that was too high for a starting point.
    I will have a look at the inshore sight.
    Thanks
    Graham
    Graham

6. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I will let u know when I want to buy this motor.....Maybe....

7. Graham_Anderson

Thanks for the interest in this motor, but it has been sold.

Graham