SOLD/EXPIRED new 2.5 hp 4 stroke Yamaha & square back canoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GregW, Feb 17, 2012.

1. GregW

GregW I Love microskiff.com!

Located in Jacksonville, Florida

Both items are basically brand new, used just once since buying last month (Jan 2012). Selling because I am upgrading to a larger setup.

I can provide a link to a video of the canoe & motor on the water, and walk around of motor with cover off.

$1100 for motor & canoe. or will split up, $700 for motor, $400 for canoe.

2.5 hp four stroke Yamaha portable outboard 
    purchased brand new by me January 2012 (2010 model) and still has basically the full Yamaha warranty. Has less than 3 run hours, and proper break in procedure was observed. motor was used just once, and has gone through less than 2 tanks of gas ( about a 1/4 gallon capacity tank), ran for over 2 hours on 1 tank. motor comes with manual, emergency pull rope, and a title (which will show original date of purchase for warranty). motor has forward and neutral, for reverse you just flip over the tiller handle and spin the motor around I will include a hand truck modified to work as motor stand. You dont even have to shift to neutral to start, just make sure throttle is down and pull rope.

14 foot Indian River Canoes Outdoorsman square back canoe
    purchased brand new by me January 2012. 14 foot long and 39 inches at the beam. this canoe is wide and super stable due to the flat bottom. made of fiberglass and weighs just 85 pounds. this canoe holds a ton with its 700 lb capacity, and there is plenty of room. this thing will float in just a few inches of water, and is great for standing and poling. this canoe can easily be transported in the back of a truck with a simple bed extender (I may have one I can include for a little extra $)

included with the canoe are two padded seats/back rests, and two paddles.

!!!!!!  TRAILER IN PICTURES IS NOT INCLUDED !!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

please reply by PM if interested, thanks

2. GregW

here's a video of the canoe & motor on the water, and walk around of motor with cover off. motor was never at full speed due to observance of break in period.

3. GregW

:D SOLD :D SOLD :D SOLD :D SOLD :D