Need to replace cap to fuel overflow/vent...

Discussion in 'Boat Yard Basics' started by jgregory01, Apr 11, 2010.

  1. jgregory01

    jgregory01 I Love!

    I knocked off the cap to my fuel vent/overflow the other day. Now I cannot find the replacement anywhere. Does anyone know who makes this kind? It apparently screws on because the tube it was on has threads. I will try to get a picture of that and post it. Its the cap above and left of the 11 in the date on the picture. Thanks for any help.

  2. Brett

    Brett > PRO STAFF <

    Inexpensive part, might be better off replacing the entire vent fitting.
    Maybe with something a bit tougher...*F%3F&itemid=360237235579