Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Salt Marsh Heron 16
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 77514 Last week of June (6/22 thru 6/29)....Inland fishing with a flats skiff in tow....

- Big Pine?

- Flamingo?

- Choko?

Thanks for any guidance.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,385 Posts
I've been doing really well in the 10K Islands (Chokoloskee) over the past month or so, but the ENP (Flamingo) has been great too. Camping or looking for house/trailer to rent or hotel? You're limited in Flamingo. You might also consider Islamorada (I like the Kon Tiki Resort--nice little sheltered marina on the bay side) where you have many fishing options, several restaurants to choose from, etc.

·
Registered
2019 Salt Marsh Heron 16
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DB! I saw your post on IG. Looks like you guys had a great day. I usually camp but will prolly spring for a room due to the bugs and heat. Of course I know those options are limited to camping in Flamingo.

Thanks for the lodging tip in Islamorada. I’ll check it.

Reactions: DBStoots

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,385 Posts
Thanks DB! I saw your post on IG. Looks like you guys had a great day. I usually camp but will prolly spring for a room due to the bugs and heat. Of course I know those options are limited to camping in Flamingo.

Thanks for the lodging tip in Islamorada. I’ll check it.
Let me know if I can help in any other ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.