Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm needing help with what a skimmer skiff 16 is worth. I have been looking at one that's used. I know they are custom builds. It's a 2017 with a 50 tohatsu with 100. Only add ons are a poling platform helix GPS and a trailer. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'm needing help with what a skimmer skiff 16 is worth. I have been looking at one that's used. I know they are custom builds. It's a 2017 with a 50 tohatsu with 100. Only add ons are a poling platform helix GPS and a trailer. Any advice would be appreciated.
Do you have some pics this may help to see the condition. 2 or 4 stroke? Aluminum trailer or galvanized? Aluminum gas tank or portable? Stainless prop or OEM? JP?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have some pics this may help to see the condition. 2 or 4 stroke? Aluminum trailer or galvanized? Aluminum has tank or portable? Stainless prop or OEM? JP?
I'll add pictures. 4 stroke tohatsu, aluminum continental trailer, aluminum tank, and ss prop

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
What are they asking? Have you priced a similar new build? Is there a wait for a new build?

Seller should have painted the skeg before listing for sale!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are they asking? Have you priced a similar new build? Is there a wait for a new build?

Seller should have painted the skeg before listing for sale!
Yes skeg should have been painted. I believe 6 to 8 months and it's around 20k to 21k brand new

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Wish'n I was Fish'n!
2,625 Posts
They have a price sheet on their website. What you have pictured has lots of add one. Probably over $25k

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yes skeg should have been painted. I believe 6 to 8 months and it's around 20k to 21k brand new
I don't think you get it for much less than $19k There will be others buyers wanting to skip the line and be willing to pay close to new. Figure $300 for a 100hr service and $1700 or so below the same boat built new...so I'd be happy paying $19k for a $21k new skiff if it were otherwise everything I wanted or would order and little that I didn't want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts