Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So to start with, Im not sure this post is in the right place but im looking for a fly fishing ONLY buddy.
Im 23 located in Boca raton always ready to fish. I own a gheenoe lt25 platform/21ft stiffy pushpole 2019 20 mercury and a reliable tow vehicle.
Im by no means a novice fly fishermen (at least I think) and im looking for the same.

I do a lot of bone fishing in the Biscayne bay, everglades back-county tarpon and
snook,big ocean side tarpon in the keys, Jacksonville reds and I love to do small trips 1-3 day camping/roughing it (due to cost) (jax,west coast, the lagoon the keys).

Im just looking people that are die hard fly fishermen that do not mind waking up at 4 am and driving down to the keys for a day or 2. Maybe a bit of roughing it but for good fly fishing.

I have all my own gear tie all my own flies. You must have your own gear and must be experienced to pole a boat and cast.
(please dont message me if you need drugs to fish)
Dm me if for more info or to go fishing

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,105 Posts
So to start with, Im not sure this post is in the right place but im looking for a fly fishing ONLY buddy.
Im 23 located in Boca raton always ready to fish. I own a gheenoe lt25 platform/21ft stiffy pushpole 2019 20 mercury. Im by no means a novice fly fishermen (at least I think).

I do a lot of bone fishing in the Biscayne bay, everglades back-county tarpon and
snook,big ocean side tarpon in the keys, Jacksonville reds and I love to do small trips 1-3 day camping/roughing it (due to cost) (jax,west coast, the lagoon the keys).

Im just looking people that are die hard fly fishermen that do not mind waking up at 4 am and driving down to the keys for a day or 2. Maybe a bit of roughing it but for good fly fishing.

I have all my own gear tie all my own flies. You must have your own gear and must be experienced to pole a boat and cast. Dm me if you want to fish..
Hit me up. I’m always looking for someone to fish the bay with. I have an 18hpx that I haven’t even poled yet lol. 3053431856, Karl

·
Registered
292 Posts
If you ever want to do some night time snook fishing let me know. I live in Jupiter and I dont go after the big girls, but the dock lights around me can be really productive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you ever want to do some night time snook fishing let me know. I live in Jupiter and I dont go after the big girls, but the dock lights around me can be really productive.
For sure. I have fished a few times in jupiter lights only problem is no trolling motor on the gheenoe makes a little more difficult.

·
Registered
292 Posts
For sure. I have fished a few times in jupiter lights only problem is no trolling motor on the gheenoe makes a little more difficult.
We can fish out of my boat. It's no prize, but it has a trolling motor and gets where it needs to go. It's a 17 foot jon boat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im 23 located in Boca raton always ready to fish. I own a gheenoe lt25 platform/21ft stiffy pushpole 2019 20 mercury and a reliable tow vehicle.
Im by no means a novice fly fishermen (at least I think) and im looking for the same.

I have all my own gear tie all my own flies. You must have your own gear and must be experienced to pole a boat and cast.
(please dont message me if you need drugs to fish)
Dm me if for more info or to go fishing
I live in south West Palm and run to Flamingo often. Call me if you’re interested. David (561) 758-4461

1 - 10 of 10 Posts