Need a civil lawyer quick!! Any help appreciated miami area

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mudd_minnow, Jun 11, 2011.

1. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Hey, Anyone know a good civil lawyer in Miami, Halandale beach, Miramar, area. Please let me know or give them my number.. 321-946-8789. I have police reports of burglery, harrasment, ect. I NEED HELP.

2. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

Holy cow man, what did you do?

3. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

Maybe MudMinnow has gone into hiding.

Sounds like another case of true love gone psycho. Funny how that can happen. One minute a blissful embrace, the next a demon from hell. :D

4. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Not what I did, it's what my landloard did.
    They broke into my apartment with out giving me any notice, took most of my belongings, put them outside, in doing so they broke my fishing equipment, computers, threw out around $500 to 600 in food, changed the locks, never gave me an eviction notice, assulted me,harrassed me on numerous occasions, so I'm in need of a civil lawyer. I have police reports to prove this.

PS, I'm moving to Weston.

5. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Wow dude that's not good !

I usually pay tenets $100.00 to move when they are out ...

If you have rent receipts you are golden ...

6. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

The landloard did not give me a rental agreement but they have admitted recieving rental money, i have a check for the rent. I also have a verbal agrement that they admitted it and in the pamphle from the police in Halandale beach it says either verbal or written agreement is valid.
    The are screwed.
    I've got to go but I'll be back asap.
    date is 6-12-11 at 515pm sundy.

7. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

If you have established residence they have to give you notice no matter what. Good luck!

8. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

yep, I know that but they didn't, the police came out, didn't even arrest them for burgleary or nothing.

9. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

It's civil, and the case is yours to prove. The more paperwork you have the better, and an attorney will help with that.

10. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Yeah! I just need an attorney. I thought I had one but it was a referal service wanting money. I need an attorney so if someone can direct me to aa place I would be greatful.

11. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

1800 Ask Gary? Not sure if he does this type of work.

12. skinnywater3

skinnywater3 Well-Known Member

http://www.superlawyers.com/

13. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Thanks everyone for the help. I just contacted someone who will hook me up.

Thanks again for the concern.

14. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

I just want to say THANK YOU to Mrs Braaten for your help. I'll contact (Legal Aid) this week and see what I can do. Mr. Braaten, you have a good woman their. She was very helpful over the phone and a thanks to you for sending her my way. I owe you both a beer or two.

15. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

That's great you found some assistance. Good luck my forum brother, these types of events are not fun.

16. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Yeah! I'm out around $5000.00 but I'll go tomorrow to Legal Aid at the court house.