Nature pics... thought we'd start a thread to show some random shots

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TomFL, Jan 17, 2014.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

From my Osprey report in the fishing section it appears a lot of us have had some pretty cool interactions with animals and birds, thought we could use this thread to post some pics if anyone is lucky enough to catch them on film.

Here's some pics of animals we've caught on a game camera in our backyard.

These guys are regulars who've taken a liking to using the boat to hide under and bum rush the birds/squirrels:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking pretty proud of himself here:

[​IMG]

Coyotes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hawk nailing a dove, this happens almost daily either by a perigrine falcon or one of a few resident hawks:

[​IMG]

This was the osprey that we caught the guy shooting a few years back, glad to see we not only rescued the osprey (he made a full recovery and was released) but nabbed the bad guys too:

[​IMG]

I've got a few fox pics I can't seem to find...

Anyways, post up some cool wildlife pics from anywhere. Mine aren't the greatest shots from the trail cam but it's neat seeing all this stuff.

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member