Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys - new to any type of forum and look forward to the shared knowledge.

I run a 16 SilverKing, originally built for and owned by Pete Villani. World record snook on fly was caught on the bow of this boat. I had nothing to do with it, and am still looking for that elusive beast.

Just upgraded to Yamaha 90 SHO. Actually waiting out teh raiin to go for some break-in time on the water.

I have the 1999 Yamaha 90 TLRX that came off of it for sale. You all are the first to know about its availability. Runs a bit rough, #3 cylinder has slight score. Protech 4 blade. Its a beast of an engine and has been well cared for. Needs some TLC and a new owner. Hit me up if you know anyone who wants one. [email protected].

·
Fly Fishing Shaman
6,277 Posts
Hey boys - new to any type of forum and look forward to the shared knowledge.

I run a 16 SilverKing, originally built for and owned by Pete Villani. World record snook on fly was caught on the bow of this boat. I had nothing to do with it, and am still looking for that elusive beast.

Just upgraded to Yamaha 90 SHO. Actually waiting out teh raiin to go for some break-in time on the water.

I have the 1999 Yamaha 90 TLRX that came off of it for sale. You all are the first to know about its availability. Runs a bit rough, #3 cylinder has slight score. Protech 4 blade. Its a beast of an engine and has been well cared for. Needs some TLC and a new owner. Hit me up if you know anyone who wants one. [email protected].
Nice Skiff! One of my all time favs!

I'm searching for that world record snook on fly! Let's go! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts