Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water transportation Boat Vehicle Water Tree

Mornin' Gents!

A semi-comprehensive history and wet test review of the most exciting re-entry into the microskiff market in ages. Click the link and check it out.

Admittedly, it's a read, but what better way to spend a few minutes at your desk than something completely unrelated to work?

http://www.duppyflyco.com/blog/2019/1/6/one-in-a-billion

·
Lowcountry Degen
2021 Conchfish 17.8
1,889 Posts
Really enjoyable read! Looks like a pretty sweet skiff. Curious about the texture below -- do you know the method used to produce it? Is it gelcoat that was rolled once it began to tack up, or maybe an additive or something? I like it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really enjoyable read! Looks like a pretty sweet skiff. Curious about the texture below -- do you know the method used to produce it? Is it gelcoat that was rolled once it began to tack up, or maybe an additive or something? I like it.

Thanks for the kind words - I don't know, actually. I can reach out to Alain and find out, for sure.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Alain explains the texture as follows:

"The interior texture is Line X tinted and shot from a gun. You can adjust the texture some with air pressure. Thinking if it's tough enough for a truck bed, should hold up fine in a nano. Gives a nice nonskid surface a super easy to clean."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts