Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Were you testing the skiff in just glass in that vid?
Yepper. Bare glass, unfaired, no chines/ “chines still rounded for glassing” no lifting strakes, no TNT. 32 gallons of water on board, a 25lb cooler, 50lbs dumb bells, 2 group 27 batteries, 120qt igloo for safety gear and anchor storage, 2 paddles, push pole, 1 group 24 battery, 6 gallons gas, plus me. Did a second test with my brother on board also just to see how she did but didn’t video.

Reactions: K3anderson

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Mother’s day bump with new video!

Reactions: SomaliPirate

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Hit 400 subscribers today while wrenching on wife’s wretched car & wanted to say thank you to you guys! I have a special give away planned for 1,000 and another set for 1,000 followers on my IG so keep pushing ya’ll, it’ll be worth it and have bosses approval for the giveaways already!;);)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just found this and really enjoying it. Subscribed on youtube. I am renovating an old 1986 stumpknocker right now and using some of your videos for inspiration!

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Just found this and really enjoying it. Subscribed on youtube. I am renovating an old 1986 stumpknocker right now and using some of your videos for inspiration!
Awesome, thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
TTT! Help me get to 1k ya’ll, the quicker I get there the quicker I can do a very cool giveaway!!! I promise you will want it! The give away will use a random drawing app and I’ll come up with a cool way to enter. The item’s value is worth around $1k so be sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe for a chance to win this mystery prize that I will announce once we hit 1k subs!!! Thanks to all that have supported so far, James

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Hey guys, wanted to bump this today. But also wanted to throw in a plug for my buddy Curtis! He has a pretty cool channel too and is almost at the magic 1k so he can start making the big$ lol! Jump on over and help him out please. Just tell him I sent ya! He’s a good dude! Thanks and God bless!

Reactions: flyclimber

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Guess a link would be helpful! Go check him out ya’ll!

Reactions: southerncannuck

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Subscribed

Reactions: JC Designs

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
TTT, more on the Johnsen stretch coming soon as well as the rolling gelcoat! Also planning to update my how to repair gelcoat dings video!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts